Friday, March 25, 2011

Thankful Thursdays (yes, I realize it's already Friday).

I've just been thinkin' that there are loads of reasons for me to be thankful this week. Here are a few from this week:
  1. family: had so much fun with the fam at the wedding and then the ones that took me to dinner this week!
  2. hour long phone calls: sometimes you just need to vent and solve world problems of course
  3. country music: calms the soul every time. Who knew songwriters knew so much about my life.
  4. long runs: my me time every day. Have great chats with the Big Guy and self tours of the towns I'm visiting. ps-I kinda love this little mountain town where I am currently.
  5. thin mints: remember that time I sold 52 boxes to my mom. I like being on the receiving end of these things now. Because I am a product of the Girl Scouts, visit their site to see what the cookies do for young gals! Bet you'll want to buy more next time!
  6. blogs: I follow some really talented and inspiring bloggers. Thanks!
Hopefully I'll be able to make this a weekly post.

No comments:

Post a Comment