 |
Pi Love y'all. |
Here I am in Vancouver, Canada. Yes, my job is the coolest and allows me the opportunity to travel international. Yes, yes. I'm sure some of you have those jobs too, but can you have your meetings at the aquarium? I can. Here I am with the New Member Coordinator and the Alumnae Relations Chair. We had our meetings. I provided feedback and suggestions all while visiting the fishes. These fabulous ladies of Beta Kappa chapter at the University of British Columbia took me to the
Vancouver Aquarium.
We had an absolutely fabulous time. We saw the Dolphin AND the Beluga Whale show.
Click here to see the live Beluga cam!
I loved spending time in the city and getting to know this gorgoeus part of the continent. I surely do hope to have the chance to come back. I hear I must go to a
Canucks game and go skiing on Whistler (or just tubing).
 |
Spinnaker, Hana and Helen doing some tricks. |
Now it's off to Washington, DC (headed from BC to DC, ha!) to be in brother #1's
wedding! Check the site. They are kinda cute! Can't wait to spend a few days with the fam!
Title is a direct quote from Crush the Sea Turtle in Finding Nemo.
No comments:
Post a Comment