Friday, April 29, 2011

On Hiatus!

Hello loyal followers!
I apologize for my lack of blogging recently. I am currently on "Spring Break". I finished traveling to chapters a week ago, and I've been in Atlanta job hunting since then. I researched public elementary schools in the Atlanta area (so, Atlanta Public Schools if you will). I delivered my resume to a several schools, and now I don't know what else to do. That job at Starbucks is looking right tempting especially since come May 24th I will have a monthly apartment rent payment to make. I promise to do at least one more blog about my travels. I am heading back to Executive Office with the other 6, and I can't wait to see them!!! I haven't decided what is next for me in the blogging world, but I will surely let you all know!

On the off chance you hear of an elementary school principal (preferably in the Atlanta area) needing a qualified teacher, give them my name, pretty please!

No comments:

Post a Comment