Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ephesians One:Eleven

In him we were all chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will

Photo Courtesy Lilies& Sparrows
 It's that time again. Though I secretly wish I could do my job forever, I am ever so excited to get back into the classroom. In doing that though, I must remember that it's his will, and not mk's will as to what to do.  He's got a great plan in store for me, and I know that I must prepare by filling out as many teaching applications as possible and praying nonstop. I can't wait to see where the Lord leads me to teach and how the children will continue to change my life. I would love a trip down a road a gorgeous and breathtakingly beautiful as the picture above too if possible. Can that be found in Atlanta?

2 comments: