Sorry about my lack of blogging lately. I've been busy relaxing and enjoying my lovely time off.
Here goes my rendition of the "12 Days of Christmas" (tis the season!):
On the first day of LCing, my sorority gave to me…. one giant gift basket (Thanks for that Zeta Chi!)
On the second day of LCing, my sorority gave to me two days off a month (and two awesome Senior Consultants @Jackiemills and @ashleyehrman).
On the third day of LCing, my sorority gave to me….three different sporting events (Football: TCU, Basketball: K-State and KU).
| Jayhawks game with my Tau sisters |
| Wildcats game with my Alpha Eta sisters |
On the fourth day of LCing, my sorority gave to me….four weeks off for Christmas.
| How about a trip to the GA Aquarium? |
On the fifth day of LCing, my sorority gave to me….five gals in Dallas (took a trip to Dallas with some of my faves from Gamma Upsilon)
There's always time for a photo op
On the sixth day of LCing, my sorority gave to me….six visits in January: Epsilon Omega Jacksonville State, Gamma Delta University of Miami, Delta Pi Ripon College (Wisconsin- #1 mission: build a snowman on my birthday), Delta Mu Sam Houston State University, District Leadership Conference for District V in Tulsa, and Delta Nu Southeastern Missouri State University.
On the seventh day of LCing, my sorority gave to me….seven sisters of the suitcase.

One unexplainable bond.
On the eighth day of LCing, my sorority gave to me….eight meeting no shows. These make me sad, but I don’t think I’ve had more than 8 which is great!
On the ninth day of LCing, my sorority gave to me….nine missed meals. These also make me sad. Please remember to feed me. (don’t worry, I didn’t starve. I just go creative.)
On the tenth day of LCing, my sorority gave to me….ten states to visit as an LC as of Decmeber (GA, FL, AR, MO, TX, AL, DE, SC, VA, and KS)
On the eleventh day of LCing, my sorority (well actually I gave to myself) gave to me….eleven collegiate tumblers (I’m collecting tervis tumblers from each school I visit).
On the twelfth day of LCing, my sorority (and other questioning people) gave to me...twelve questions relating to what my job actually is.
Merry Christmas y'all!
I love this blog MK!! Hope you are having fun at home!! Miss you!
ReplyDelete